- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
Publisher: ASICS America Corporation
Details: For the higher mileage runner looking for structured cushioning and support, the GT-2000 5 shoe features a FluidRide® midsole for exceptional bounce-back and cushioning. An added stitch-down toecap enhances durability and forefoot support.
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 11.0 x 0.7 inches